9.02.2019

New House and Shop Space

I've moved to a new house. While I was trying to manage 1/2 of a garage for my workspace, I'll now have a full detached outside building behind the house, with a separate drive. Here's a view of the shop from the patio (I know, I've got to trim those plants). From this view, the shop has a garage door on the right side.

I'm really excited about the possibilities here. The house is in a subdivision, but this shop is tucked away and though it can be seen from the street, it's still maintains a sense of privacy.


Well, I've just moved in, so there's a lot of organizing to do and figuring out where I want things to go.


Of course, I want to make this a shop for working, and not so much a place for storage. There's a loft in the this building, where most of my attic contents from the old house will go, as well as other things. Having the staircase will make it much easier to move things to and from the loft.


This past year has been the most difficult year of my life, considering that my wife passed away. So, a fresh start is in order, and I pray it'll help give me and my kids some needed clarity and direction.




No comments: