4.03.2020

Make Moving Tools Easy with Mobile Tool Stands

So, I bought Steve Ramsey's course, the Weekend Workshop. I love his videos, and have watched most of them multiple times. I used his plans to make the miter saw cart, and I experimented with different approaches on the other two. I made all three of these the same week. 


I think my favorite is the drill press stand. I had intended on putting drawers all the way down, but truth is, my plywood stash was getting low. I'll add those in the future.


Although I followed Steve's pattern for the miter saw stand, I used wood I already had, some of which is re-purposed. It may not "match" as good, but I'm all about repurposing if possible.


And while my router cart is nothing fancy, it functions so much better than the Black and Decker Workmate that I had it sitting on. That made the top of the router table too high for my comfort and ease of use. This is MUCH better!


No comments: