4.01.2017

Having Trees Cut Close to the House

I've always liked the trees in our yard. Unfortunately, they don't last forever. Especially pines trees. We had two trees cut this weekend. I've known several guys over the years from work who cut trees as a side hustle. I think very highly of these guys, however one of the trees, which was very tall and mature, was within 6 feet to the house. My gut told me I probably want to get someone who cuts trees for a living. I found the right guy.


The kids loved seeing the equipment, and watching these guys work. I guess I didn't mind watching them work their mastery either.


So we didn't have these cut for any appearance reason, but because we had one pine tree that was dead, and another that was in bad shape. We were getting afraid one would fall on the house, so we bit the bullet, and spent some money.


These guys stayed at it, and worked well into the dark hours.


When they left Friday night, they were coming back at 7 the next morning. I know they were tired, after working like that all day. Heck, I was tired from watching them. I didn't want to get up the next morning, but I knew they were coming. I got up, cleaned up, coffee'd up to be ready to greet them upon their arrival. They got there around 9. As much as I would have liked to slept a little longer, I couldn't gripe about it.


Well, the trees are down and the house is safe. Our once beautiful yard is totally trashed.

No comments: